• Opportunity to work for an exciting and rapidly expanding Freight Forwarder
• Targeting a large range of companies across England
• Driving the company forward with new business development
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Successful applicant will be required to develop new sales opportunities within all modes of transport (sea / air / road) but experience in the Sea and Air Asia Imports sector could be an advantage.
Position will be office based at London Gateway, Stanford Le Hope, Essex with requirements to visit existing and new customers for sales developments.
Flexible sales strategy available with a refreshing outlook on the required targets.
Westbound Shipping Services was established in 2009 and is privately owned by 2 Directors.
The company has grown, expanded rapidly and are now considered a leading consolidator in the Asia to UK market.
This is a great opportunity for the Business Development manager to join a young, successful and highly motivated company that offers a superb working environment.
• Salary: negotiable dependent on experience (realistic forecasted targets)
• Benefits: sales package incl Car allowance, phone, laptop and un-capped profit related bonus
• Fantastic opportunities for career progression within the entire global entity of Westbound and its development plans
Directly to the two company owners
If this position is if interest please email curiculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch to arrange convenient date and time to meet.